Arroyo Energy Investors is looking to hire a Finance Associate to assist the CFO in running the Finance function for a Private Equity business. The ideal candidate will have finance/accounting degree(s), fluency in Spanish and have the right mix of drive, personality and potential to fit into a small team managing large power assets in the Americas.
- Management Company Accounting
- AR/AP/Payroll and Accounting, processing/recording of staff expenses
- Processing/recording of staff expenses
- Bank and other account reconciliations
- Preparation of invoices for recovery expenses incurred on behalf of various funds
- General Partner Administration
- Assist in the preparation of GP cash calls, distributions, financial statements and tax returns
- Assist in the maintenance of valuation models
- Act as secretary to the Valuation Committee, prepare minutes
- Fund Administration
- Liaise with external fund administrators and information for production of fund statements
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Statements, tax returns, etc.
- Management Accounting
- Assist in the preparation of budgets
- Provide ad hoc management information
- Other: Assist the CFO in the handling of the day to day operations of the enterprise, including HR administration, ad hoc projects, incorporation of new investments into the portfolio, etc.
- 3-5 years accounting/finance experience in midstream or power
- Exposure to private equity and/or investment banking is ideal
- Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills and a base in accounting & finance.
- Quickbooks experience is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and time-sensitive deliverables with a high
degree of quality and accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field from a well-recognized university